1. ‘All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties’’
2. PICCO RICCO at Kinfos Events Pvt Ltd will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties’’
3. ‘’Kinfos Events Pvt Ltd and its brand PICCO RICCO takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online’’
4. ‘’ Kinfos Events Pvt Ltd is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.’’
5. “The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted”.
The contents of the PICCO RICCO website provide general information only. Although all reasonable care is taken to ensure that all materials are accurate, no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of PICCO RICCO for any inaccuracies, omissions or misleading statements on these pages. In addition, PICCO RICCO excludes liability for any loss or damage howsoever caused from the use of or reliance upon information contained in this website. We welcome your feedback regarding any of the information contained on our website via firstname.lastname@example.org This website may provide hyperlinks to other websites. These are provided for convenience only. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. PICCO RICCO accepts no responsibility for the content of such external websites. Should you have any concerns about any of the sites linked to by our website, we would welcome your feedback at email@example.com
What personal information do we collect from the people that use our website and online registration services?
No personal information is required to review information on any of the public areas of the website. When using our online registration/membership services, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, business or personal email address, mailing address, phone number(s) or other details to help with the delivery of our services.
When do we collect data?
We collect information from you when you, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a registration or membership application form, connect via LinkedIn or other social media channel, make a purchase, respond to a survey, enter information elsewhere on our site or when you communicate with us for any reason.
How do we use your information?
We use personal information for the purposes of providing services to our members and potential members, building and managing relationships with existing and potential members and other interested parties, and generally operating our business. This includes keeping such people informed of the latest updates about industry developments and notifying them of our products. Such processing is done in furtherance of and is necessary for the legitimate business interests pursued by PICCO RICCO.
How do we protect your information?
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, observe strict password policies and are required to keep the information confidential. We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
PICCO RICCO uses necessary cookies which are absolutely essential for the website to function properly.
Sharing of personal information
PICCO RICCO does not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your Personally Identifiable Information to outside parties, except under the following circumstances: It’s also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioural tracking. · We may share personal information about you with third parties who perform services on our behalf, for the limited purpose of carrying out such services. This includes, but is not limited to, third parties that assist in managing our business, hosting or administering the website or other systems, sending communications on our behalf, maintaining or analysing our data or providing marketing assistance.
· We reserve the right to disclose and transfer personal information about you in connection with a business merger, consolidation, restructuring, financing, sales of substantially all assets, or other business change.
· We may disclose personal information about you when its release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or to protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
· We may share personal information about you in accordance with any express consent you give us which is specific to the purposes of the processing which you will be informed about at the time we request such consent. You do not have to give such consent and, once given, you may withdraw such consent at any time by contacting us. Please be aware that such a withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of personal data collected and processed prior to the date of your withdrawal of consent.
– It’s also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioural tracking.
Protecting your personal information